Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

My name is Christine McCall. I am originally from Hollywood, Florida. After deciding to become a photographer I moved to Las Vegas, Nevada and began my degree at the Art Institute of Las Vegas. I love all aspect of photography, the work that goes into it all the way to the finished product. When I discovered my love for photography I was attending Florida State University pursuing a degree in social work. I wanted to work with people and help them. After studying aboard in Florence, Italy photography became my haven. I was able to create and express myself without words. Through photography I am able to see things that I do not normally do without my camera, the embrace of two people, or a smile from someone reading a book. My topic of interest is portraits and location photography. I am able to interact with my world as well as the people living in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment